Document Management Solution
Now almost any office can run more smoothly with document imaging.
First: Capture the information with document imaging.As you feed pages into a scanner, they are converted to electronic images of the paper documents. These images become digital files on your computer.
Second: Start managing images instead of shuffling papers. Suddenly, virtual paperwork can flow electronically, using familiar software tools. You can file documents online. Just imagine being able to search any document by name, date, or text string! Seconds later the document you need is open on your computer screen. Without the nuisance and wasted space of paper files, you can operate faster and at lower cost with greater security and improved service levels.
Next: Look at all the ways document imaging can help you. Just see if you recognize how any of the following benefits of document imaging can remedy typical situations you might experience in your office:
* Save space and expenses. It's time to buy more filing cabinets-again-or be overwhelmed by a landslide of file folders.
* Improve security and control. Someone has ever lost, mislaid,-or even worse-misfiled a document or record.
* Eliminate out-of-file problems.You just wasted twenty minutes tracking down the right file.
* Use your network instead of paper. Intra- and interoffice communications keep you running to the copier and fax machine.
* Streamline your records management digitally. You're wondering how to comply with new government paperwork regulations.
* Enable document sharing. When two people need to refer to the same document at the same time, one of them loses.
* Improve office productivity and job satisfaction. People are robotically keystroking data from forms when they could be serving clients.
If any of the above opportunities for improvement sound familiar, your office is a prime candidate for the benefits of document imaging.
You can now access your business documents online. MyDocument provides everything you need to
securely store and access your information via cloud computing. You can scan, upload and retrieve as well as share files.
Its innovative with the all-in-one approach to offer you document scanning, storage, remote access and data backup in a single solution.
The application supports any desktop scanner; however, to maximize the throughput of your documents, we can recommend a number of desktop and departmental scanners.
Start managing images instead of shuffling papers. Suddenly, virtual
paperwork can flow electronically, using familiar software tools. You can file
Just imagine being able to search any document by name, date, or text string! Seconds later the document you need is open on your computer screen. Without the nuisance and wasted space of paper files, you can operate faster and at lower cost with greater security and improved service levels.
With MyDocument for Business, companies can give their employees the ability to store, sync, and collaborate on files across multiple devices with ease, manageability, and security. Not only does MyDocument for Business deliver an intuitive experience for employees, allowing them to seamlessly collaborate on documents right from within Office, but it is also backed with enterprise-grade content management, compliance, and administrative controls. Stay tuned for more about MyDocument for Business. Enjoy secure online access to your information anywhere in the world, at any time.
Contracts, Business cards
Hard cards (driver's licenses, insurance cards
Hand-written meeting notes
Forms, Fax copies
no of stored images is calculated based on Black & White scanning at 200DPI
all prices exclude VAT